Tuesday 23 December 2014

Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative Winter Sale

The good folks at EBC have sent me their mailing about their after-Christmas sale.
The sale starts on the 27th December 2014.
I have a few EBC items here - I particularly like their mini-pump (with a gauge) that I take on my commute, and of course, my bike has a "I love my bike" oldie-style "dring-dring" bell from EBC too (that bell was 30% off in the sale!)
But, of course, there is more to their operation than that.
they do a wide variety of bikes, parts and accessories, and the co-op is, appropriately enough, actually owned by the folks that work there.
For us folks down South, we have to rely on the internet, but for folks from Manchester and "upwards", they can actually go to a store!

So, give them a look, and see if they have anything that suits you.
I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment