Sunday 28 December 2014

Revolution mini-pump in the EBC winter sale!

EBC's sale is always a chance to stock up ...

As I mentioned in my last post, Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative have their winter sale on NOW!

I just thought I'd skim through the "sale" stock, not really looking for anything, but just to see what is what.

The mini-pump is dwarfed by the 17L BikeBins pannier
And I found that the Revolution Air Mini Track Pump I reviewed (and highly recommended a while back) is on sale at just £9.99 (that's about $16, 12 Euros).

I paid about 30% more than that for mine, and I am delighted with it.
My colleague at work, Richard, has borrowed it a couple of times as well, and he thinks it is both good and very compact, and he is impressed with it, too.



So now's your chance ...

No comments:

Post a Comment